ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to stop junk [snail] mail?

(1/3) > >>

superboyac:
My mailbox is just filled with junk mail.  I'm sick of it.  How can I stop this?  I know some of you know the answer!

TucknDar:
Here in Norway you can go to the post office and get some stickers for your mailbox with text like "junk mail not wanted" "No advertisements please" etc.

Check your local post office!

superboyac:
Here in Norway you can go to the post office and get some stickers for your mailbox with text like "junk mail not wanted" "No advertisements please" etc.

Check your local post office!
-TucknDar (December 21, 2009, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
Interesting, I'll give that a shot.  Go Norwegians!

f0dder:
Same here in .dk - you fill out a form where you can tick off "I don't want advertisements" and "I don't want the free newspapers", which post.dk registers in it's Big Evil DatabaseTM, and then you get the stickers. The advantage of not just getting the stickers is you can save the poor postal workers from dragging shitloads of commercials to your postbox only to see the sticker...

JavaJones:
Did you try Google first? ;) http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Junk-Mail

There was actually a great article on this a year or two back, but for the life of me I can't remember where it was from...

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version