ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

DBISAM errors with Clipboard Help+Spell on Windows 7 System

(1/5) > >>

gaius.iulius:
I have been using CHS without problems  for many years on Windows XP and Vista. A great program! After upgrade to Windows 7 I received the follwowing error codes:

DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL Parsing error – expected expression but instead found ) in SELELCT SQL statement at line 1 column 58

DBISAM Engine Error # 12035 The table Cliptable is not the correct version

Tablegroups: Field “Index” not found
Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window

They appear at startup and the first one - DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 - everytime I use the paste menu hotkey

Deinstallation and Re-Install in another directory didn't change anything.

I also tried: "Verify or Repair Database.." without success.

Do you have any clues? Please help ...

mouser:
i will test on windows 7 and see what i see. for now can i suggest you make a copy of your backup clips in a safe place just to preserve them in the meantime, while i look for a fix.

gaius.iulius:
Thanks!

mouser:
on thing i would be especially interested in hearing is, if you back up all of your data file safely, and then delete them and start from scratch, do you still get the error?

gaius.iulius:
Thanks a lot for the fast reply! I tried: "Backup database Now" and it gave me the error message: DBISAM Backup failed - Your database was * NOT * backed up ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version