ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Teaser: Crush MCP (Master Control Program)

<< < (7/11) > >>

Tuxman:
It is not a positive sign that most people prefer speaking a language without any grammar. :P

I am fluent in both languages and I like learning new languages, so am I not a globalized man now?  :D

Stoic Joker:
Who cares what language is more popular-er ... This isn't helping the guy get his app working.

Crush:
I have no problem switching to english. The project has been startet with german by default (because of my compiler & system). Now the strings are changed. I updated the version and also inserted a second one. If the language of the mainframe still remains german try this. In Virtualbox on XP I see now english text, but still nothing inside of the info-windows. Something on the routines must be wrong - the processes are not enumerated as they should on XP.
Wikipedia says that at least 185.000.000 people worldwide are talking german. By the way: The german invented the computer! :P Is there a reason why we shouldn´t change the computer-standard-slang to german?

Tuxman:
I wonder why it actually is said to be English. A German invented the computer, a Swiss invented the WWW. Time for a change, Obama would say.

Stoic Joker:
Win7 is back to the Side-by-Side error from before, and XP has a new one: The ordinal 9628 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc90.dll

For some reason it sticks in my mind that the Side-by-Side error has something to do with a missing/corrupt manifest - I ran into this once before but don't recall exactly what/why/how to get out of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version