ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Teaser: Crush MCP (Master Control Program)

<< < (5/11) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Stoic Joker: Please install the runtimes (it´s not very much) and run it again - perhaps the text becomes visible. Without it the prog is rather useless.
-Crush (December 24, 2009, 08:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Installed the runtimes & still no text. Not sure if it'll help but here's a screenshot of the XP desktop. If it is (supposed to be) using any of the 08 runtime stuff, it doesn't appear to be calling for it.
NANY 2010 Teaser: Crush MCP (Master Control Program)

f0dder:
It works here...

But ugh, what's with...

* Themed looks?
* German text?
* Draggable menu- and toolbar?
* Editor-style status bar?
I know this is stuff you get pretty much for free with MFC, but that doesn't make it any less ugly nor superfluous :)

Works fine on my Win7-64bit, on my XP-SP3 vmware it starts with no errors but no text either (I haven't installed VS2008 runtimes there afaik, dunno if it's included with SP3?). Time to check API call return values for errors :P

Tuxman:
German text?-f0dder (December 25, 2009, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
I can perfectly live with that.  8)

f0dder:
German text?-f0dder (December 25, 2009, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
I can perfectly live with that.  8)-Tuxman (December 25, 2009, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Too bad die drittes reich failed, leaving English as the great uniting language ;)

Tuxman:
In Europe, German is still the primary language of many countries (Germany, Austria, parts of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, even in the Netherlands they speak German). English is not.
I wonder why these US-American weirdos think that their broken English accent is the one and only global language. Sort of arrogance, I guess.

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version