ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Piggy Banks

<< < (4/5) > >>

skwire:
@Perry: Hey, cool.

@VictorM: Somebody else will have to do a version like that.  I don't have a phone capable of anything like that.   :(

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.3 - 2010-01-10
    * Made the "Added Date" an adjustable value.  (Thanks, Ath)

Deozaan:
I'm just coming across some of your apps for the first time and this one looks cool.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does a cat have to do with "seed" money?

Deozaan:
I just tried it out. It's very nice. I noticed a couple of things that you may want to fix up:

v1.0.2 - 2009-12-31
    ! Column order and widths weren't being saved properly.
-skwire (December 31, 2009, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

In both the changelog.txt and the built-in changelog from the Help -> About menu, the above version info doesn't be saved properly. ;)

Heh, it would be funny to see a changelog where the only update was correcting a mistake in the changelog. ;D So I suppose it's a good thing I found a couple other issues:

The Help -> Contents dialog is oddly formatted. Lots of indentations and early newlines. :-\ Specifically parts 1 and 3.

NANY 2010 Release: Piggy Banks

And finally, the Help -> About window size is a little a bit too small to read without scrolling horizontally, and when I drag to resize the window, it doesn't save the window size for the next time I bring it up.

Can you tell I'm just looking for a way to use the awesome built-in Check for Updates option?  :D

mouser:
Forgive my ignorance, but what does a cat have to do with "seed" money?
--- End quote ---

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Kitty
"a pool or reserve of money, often collected from a number of persons or sources and designated for a particular purpose specified by the contributors. "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version