Original idea from mouser here: http://www.donationc...ex.php?topic=20595.0
Piggy Banks makes it easy for you to keep track of 'fund' accounts where a little money is put away each day. For example, your family might decide that every day $1 will be put aside to help pay for a new board game. Piggy Banks will make it easy to see how much money is saved up in the board game fund at any time.Features
- Track as many funds as you would like.
- Real-time updating of funds and projected completion dates as you adjust the data.
- Export to CSV option.
- Icon turns from a silver medal to a gold medal when your fund completes. Wooo.
I cater to the people so suggest something. ScreencastScreenshotsNANY 2010 Release: Piggy BanksUsageInstallation
Unpack the archive to its own folder and run PiggyBanks.exe.Using the Application
1. Right-click the list (or use the toolbar buttons) and choose "Add fund" from the menu. A new fund will be added to the list with some default values. You will see a silver medal icon as well. This signifies that the fund hasn't been met yet.
2. Name the fund whatever you'd like and change the values as needed using the fields at the bottom.
a. Goal amount -- This is the target goal of the fund.
b. Daily accrual -- This is how much you expect to put away daily for this fund.
c. Kitty -- This is for any extra amount that you want added into the fund.
3. All values are calculated in realtime as you adjust the numbers. You will also see a projected completion date based on the current values.
4. Once you reach your target goal, via daily accruals and the money in the kitty, the medal will turn gold.
5. Go buy your prize!Uninstallation
Delete the folder you unpacked the archive to. Nothing is written to the registry.Known Issues
It wouldn't be software if it didn't have issues. Let me know if you find any.