ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Adventures of Baby Cody

Requesting baby cody

<< < (2/3) > >>

Carol Haynes:
The only cost involved is sending Baby Cody on to the next person after his visit.

If the next person is in SA you are lucky (so get canvasing for another SA member to sign up for a visit ;)) otherwise it will have to be sent overseas (preferably airmail otherwise he will get very claustrophobic - possibly for months).

Josh:
Baby cody SHOULD (*nudge* app103 *nudge*) be in route to afghanistan where he will be on a country wide tour and flying over a combat zone. He might get a purple heart while here :)

app103:
Baby cody SHOULD (*nudge* app103 *nudge*) be in route to afghanistan where he will be on a country wide tour and flying over a combat zone. He might get a purple heart while here :)
-Josh (January 14, 2010, 02:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

'Tis true! Baby Cody said he didn't like being called a chicken and plans on showing you what kind of bird he really is.  ;)

He insists on bringing you a little present to set the proper friendship tone and perhaps persuade you to reconsider any ideas you may have of cooking him up like the bird you accused him of being. (sounds a little chicken-like, if you ask me)

So, he will be packing his bags tonight and I'll be sending him on his way after a small shopping trip on the way to the post office, tomorrow. 

Josh:
He isn't a chicken? Wow, musta been the toxic fumes from the porta-johns here.

CleverCat:
The only cost involved is sending Baby Cody on to the next person after his visit.

If the next person is in SA you are lucky (so get canvasing for another SA member to sign up for a visit ;)) otherwise it will have to be sent overseas (preferably airmail otherwise he will get very claustrophobic - possibly for months).
-Carol Haynes (January 14, 2010, 02:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm - I wouldn't subject him to that!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version