ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Best. Shop. Ever.

<< < (5/6) > >>

y0himba:
I have the box here, but yesterday was Xmas Eve, today is Xmas, tomorrow I am out of town until the 28th.  I will start it on the 28th. :)  

The box is BIG, and very heavy.  The stuff that I got for my kids from Archie McPhee went over very well as stocking stuffers.  Can't wait to see what is in there!

Now, off to my in-laws for Xmas dinner.  :'(

Edvard:
 ;D ;D
Glad to see you found the place. I lived up the street for a few years in the 90's and it was always my first stop after the paycheck was cashed. I've bought many a valentine's day gift for my girlfriend (now my wife!) there.
Can't wait to see the box!  :Thmbsup:

y0himba:
Rather than post a a ton of photos in the thread, I created a small gallery of the box's contents.  http://www.y0himba.net/box

If you would like a detailed review of an item, including pictures of your chosen item being used, list it in this thread.   This will, of course, require me to open said item.  Overall the stuff in the box is unique, and great for party gifts, but I wasn't really wowed or impressed.  I await your opinions also.

I will dole out the loot in order of donations received, amount each person gets is based on the donation amount.

*Mouser was first so gets first pick of the booty. (2nd largest pick of the booty)
*4wd second pick (3rd largest amount of booty)
*ljbirns third pick (4th largest amount of booty)
*cranioscopal fourth pick (YARR! largest pick of the booty)

Thank you for your donations!

cranioscopical:
y0himba, you've taken quite a bit of trouble to entertain us with this, so thank you!

I didn't realize that a 'donation' resulted in booty, I was just in for the fun of it.
Anyone living in the U.S.A. (to keep things simple for y0himba) is welcome to my share if y0himba doesn't mind that --
first one to ask gets to pick after Mouser, 4wd and ljbirns

superboyac:
lol..."devil duckie".  That is one weird shop, I tell you.  Thanks, y0himba.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version