ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Best. Shop. Ever.

(1/6) > >>

y0himba:
Wow.  You can spend hours at this site and still not see everything.  Weird stuff, unique stuff, comedy stuff, amazing stuff.  Did I mention there is stuff?  No I am not affiliated with the site, no I don't own the shop, and no I am not getting any kind of kickback, I just fell in love with this hilarious and unique shop.  Check it out and see what you think.

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/

mouser:
if someone is willing to do a detailed pictorial review of what they get, i think we should all chip in and send the person enough to buy the Jumbo Mystery Box on that site.. looks like it would be about $50.

only US residents though since i think international shipping might just be too high.

y0himba:
I bought Jumbo Handlebar Mustaches for stocking stuffers for my 3 kids.  They have this thing about "Glorious mustaches and beards, and have been making me grow mine out.  Its driving me mad.  I also bought an "I Love You" toast stamper and I love You Egg Shaper for my wife's stocking, it will tickle her to no end.  Almost bought the V for Vendetta mask, I have been wanting one of those.  I will chip in to whomever wants a Jumbo Mystery Box, or you guys can Paypal me $50 and I will buy it and write a detailed review of everything in it.  There is also the Jumbo Colossal Mystery Box, but it is $120 + Shipping.  Enough people donate and I will write a review on it, then part it out to the donors on a first come first served basis.

mouser:
i've sent you my donation, let's see if enough others chip in to make this thing happen!  everyone send y0himba a couple of credits -- just click the gold coin under to his name to the left.

anyone remember a link to the last thread here on the forum where there was a mystery box type review?

mouser:
a side benefit for sendign this to y0himba is seeing the reaction on his kids faces when they see this giant box full of crazy  ;D ;D
so let's make sure we can send this off in time for xmas morning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version