topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 6:48 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ImageShack QuickLoad  (Read 13161 times)

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
ImageShack QuickLoad
« on: January 12, 2006, 04:02 AM »
Hi!
I recently found about Imageshack quickload,and i thought it would be just the perfect tool when combined with sc!
But unfortunatelly,my happyness didn't last long,since in sc's left pane (the one with the tumbnails),in the context menu of one image,not all options of the explorer's contextmenu appear,and the same applies to quickload's.Although i can use it in explorer,i can't use it in sc :S
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 09:39 AM by brotherS »

brotherS

• Master of Good Ideas
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Imageshack quickload
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 04:07 AM »
Hi!
I recently found about Imageshack quickload,and i thought it would be just the perfect tool when combined with sc!
But unfortunatelly,my happyness didn't last long,since in sc's left pane (the one with the tumbnails),in the context menu of one image,not all options of the explorer's contextmenu appear,and the same applies to quickload's.Although i can use it in explorer,i can't use it in sc :S
Yeah, Imageshack quickload is great, especially for registered users!

http://reg.imageshac...t.php?page=quickload

http://reg.imageshack.us/img/quickloadmark.png
ImageShack QuickLoad

The problem you reported is a known problem, SC has sometimes problems there. No big deal, but I also hope this could be fixed in the future. It's because SC uses a slightly buggy third-party component IIRC.

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 04:12 AM »
Okay!
So,sorry for bugging you guys with an already reported problem :S
I tried searching in the forum,but couldn't find anything about imageshack!
Again,sorry for the inconvenience an thanks for the fast explanation!

brotherS

• Master of Good Ideas
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 04:24 AM »
No need to feel sorry, "Charter Members" are always allowed to ask questions  :Thmbsup: :) Are you using the DonationCoder.com banner in other forums too?

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 04:49 AM »
Actually,I'm from Portugal and i don't have credit card,so, I'm a charter member just because of mouser's great kindness :)
(I'm still trying to find a way around to donate to you guys,i really think you deserve ;))
I'm not using the banner anywhere else,since i don't frequent any more forums but this one (who needs it? there's everything here! :D).I'm mostly concentrated in bringing every single friend of mine to here,trying to improve the quality of this forum (if that's possible..lol),and divulging the great creations of the developers :D
(sorry for the bad spelling,i hope spell check caught all of my errors ;))

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 04:54 AM »
in sc's left pane (the one with the tumbnails),in the context menu of one image,not all options of the explorer's contextmenu appear,and the same applies to quickload's.Although i can use it in explorer,i can't use it in sc

The problem you reported is a known problem, SC has sometimes problems there. No big deal, but I also hope this could be fixed in the future. It's because SC uses a slightly buggy third-party component IIRC.

i had no idea of this problem.. what exactly is happening?
and yes i think its important to have a quick way to upload image to imageshack, etc. so we should get this fixed right away!

i have an idea to try but can someone tell me what exactly goes wrong that prevents it from showing from screenshot captor? it should work just like any other file explorer right click menu!

brotherS

• Master of Good Ideas
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 04:58 AM »
(I'm still trying to find a way around to donate to you guys,i really think you deserve ;))

I'm not using the banner anywhere else,since i don't frequent any more forums but this one (who needs it? there's everything here! :D)
True, mouser deserves more donations for all his countless hours of DC related work.

Well, there are better forums if you want to discuss about music, art, science, books, movies, cars, mobile phones, digital cameras, etc. etc. etc.

...but then maybe I'm only interested in too many topics ;) ;D

brotherS

• Master of Good Ideas
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 05:01 AM »

i had no idea of this problem.. what exactly is happening?
Oh?

The old problem: sometimes, after editing images, when you right-click one of the preview images in SC it won't show all of the menu entries that are shown right after you start SC.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 05:05 AM »
i've never heard of this problem that i can recall.  is there some logic to what menu entries don't show up?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 05:07 AM »
ok i see it too now..
im working on it.

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 05:13 AM »
ok..thanks!
I was trying to post a screenshot,but i seem to be having serious problems with sc (i don't know why,but after i execute it,it just freezes),so, i'll just reboot and try again.

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 12:51 PM »
Just got the lastest release of sc (i think it was already available as i posted this thread.. *sorry*),and it seems that this problem has disappeared!
Don't know if it was mouser that fixed it or if it was only some sort of bad moment on my pc,but i it seems now there is the perfect solution to get a screenshot of your desktop and send it to your friends in no time! :D
Here goes one screenshot of quickload working without any problems:

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4301/screenshot120120061838397mu.jpg
ImageShack QuickLoad