topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:01 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ISSUEs- Pictures Become Pixelated after Adding border to rpevious image and ...  (Read 5132 times)

egarlepp

• Participant
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
There seems to be 2 issues with the program
1-when  you are capturing files and you decide to put a border around one of the captures, then decide to capture another shot, right after doing the border thing,  the immediate next capture becomes distorted and has weird coloring while the original one with the border stays fine.  Any capture after that will do the same thing..
2-When doing a selected region it will work fine, but when  you do a selected region and then move the selection cursor to the top left corner of the screen and try to create the square selected region, it creates a square that fills up to the corner, then doesn't allow you to capture it...

I am running WXP SP2 on a Dell D410 with 1GB of ram.  I am using no special graphic programs to change my GUI shell or colors. I am setup as the standard XP GUI with the OLIVE GREEN color.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
i'm having a hard time reproducing these..
for case #1, can i just check that it's not simply a matter of the zoom level making the onscreen image look strange?
maybe it's dependent on the actual border you used.  can you see if you can figure out if maybe its a specific border image causing this.  i seem to have some memory of this kind of bug at one point..

for case #2, i'm having a hard time reproducing; note that in options on redbox tab you can choose to use redbox mode for capturing regions; you might want to try selecting to use redbox for that or not, and see if that solves your problem, and let me know which one causes this trouble.

egarlepp

• Participant
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Appreciate the quick response.

Issue1- i am using the 'simple border around image - inside' outside does the same.  I have attached the actual shot for your review....  It seems to only happen for the 2 Simple border options

Issue2- i have done more investigation and it seems it does it at random times and it will try to create a fixed region size.  I am able to make a selction still but it can be annoying.  Maybe this is by design?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
should be fixed in latest version which has now been uploaded now (2.10.01); let me know if you see it again.