ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: ClipTrap

<< < (8/27) > >>

skwire:
I'm using v1.0.4 build 1 and VIPRE Premium, which should yield the same results as VIPRE.-longrun (February 01, 2011, 12:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, well, we've done all we can, eh?   :D

longrun:
I've already heard from Sunbelt. Your website has an older version so I pointed them to the latest version. The version they tried scans clean, and weirdly, if I manually scan just my ClipTrap folder it scans clean as well.

skwire:
I've already heard from Sunbelt. Your website has an older version so I pointed them to the latest version. The version they tried scans clean, and weirdly, if I manually scan just my ClipTrap folder it scans clean as well.-longrun (February 01, 2011, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...I'm showing that the download itself is the v1.0.4 zipfile even though the page says v1.0.3.  I wonder where they got an older version from?

mouser:
Thanks for taking the time to let them know about their mistake longrun -- we coders depend on users to do such things  :up:

longrun:
Hmmm...I'm showing that the download itself is the v1.0.4 zipfile even though the page says v1.0.3.  I wonder where they got an older version from?
-skwire (February 01, 2011, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think they just saw the version number on your site and assumed the download was the same version; I'd reported that I was using 1.0.4.

I have had a rocky relationship with VIPRE and repeatedly uninstalled different versions from one machine on which it wouldn't work, but I think Sunbelt/GFI should be congratulated for responding to my false positive submission within an hour. And a scan I just did found nothing amiss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version