ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: ClipTrap

<< < (4/27) > >>

Isaac Patch:
Thank you Skwire. Minimizing at start up works like a charm.

ewemoa:
I experienced not seeing the ClipTrap window today even after choosing "Show ClipTrap".  It turns out that I had rotated my screen :)  A little tweaking of the ini file plus restarting the application seemed to fix things.

I don't know if it's worth trying to do anything about it, but I thought I'd mention it on the off-chance someone else ever encounters the issue.

skwire:
That's why I keep a "center window" hotkey in my main AHK script...for those windows that get stuck off-screen.  Or, you can use this procedure to bring off-screen windows back.

1) Focus the window by clicking its taskbar button.
2) Press alt-space, m, down-arrow.
3) Now, without clicking your mouse at all, move the mouse around.  Your window should be stuck to the pointer and easy to retrieve.

tomos:
3) Now, without clicking your mouse at all, move the mouse around.  Your window should be stuck to the pointer and easy to retrieve.
-skwire (January 13, 2010, 10:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

that's a neat trick :)

ewemoa:
That's why I keep a "center window" hotkey in my main AHK script...for those windows that get stuck off-screen.
-skwire (January 13, 2010, 10:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice!  Sounds like a good idea for a separate tool/script -- does it work for multi-display situations too?

Or, you can use this procedure to bring off-screen windows back.
3) Now, without clicking your mouse at all, move the mouse around.  Your window should be stuck to the pointer and easy to retrieve.

--- End quote ---

I've tried this one before with success -- though I don't remember whether I've tried it with multiple displays.

In any case -- thanks for the tips  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version