ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (25/46) > >>

skwire:
I've been meaning to reply to migounanounet's post.  Migounanounet, I really appreciate the feedback and feature suggestion but I have no plans to implement any sort of scheduler in Anuran.  Apologies.

AEngineer:
Like most here I was most impressed by what I saw, but won't be using it till I have the ability to export readily in either CSV or Tab format, ready for analysis in a spreadsheet or DB.  My quick review didn't show those capabilities - apologies if I missed them.  My suggestions specifically:
- Export option in CSV and/or Tab format - single line to allow importing each record
- Timestamp output option compatible with spreadsheet (Excel) import

Enhancements I'd love, but not as important
- A project field - with pull-down and ready editing - with default persistence of last project

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.27 - 2010-01-30
    * AnuVu v1.0.11
        + Added option to keep "current.anu" at the top of the list during sorting.  (Thanks, doctorfrog & M. Gumm)

skwire:
Like most here I was most impressed by what I saw, but won't be using it till I have the ability to export readily in either CSV or Tab format, ready for analysis in a spreadsheet or DB.  My quick review didn't show those capabilities - apologies if I missed them.  My suggestions specifically:
- Export option in CSV and/or Tab format - single line to allow importing each record
- Timestamp output option compatible with spreadsheet (Excel) import-AEngineer (January 30, 2010, 08:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

1) CSV export shouldn't be difficult, I'll add it to the ToDo.
2) I'll try to finagle this in as well.  Which format did you have in mind?

The reason that number two is not as simple as it may seem is that Anuran has no concept of dates.  From the beginning, it was decided to keep the timestamp options as free-form as possible in staying with Anuran, in general, being as free-form as possible.  In other words, a user could configure Anuran with no timestamps if they wished.

Enhancements I'd love, but not as important
- A project field - with pull-down and ready editing - with default persistence of last project-AEngineer (January 30, 2010, 08:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

This may be outside the scope of Anuran but I'll add it to my ToDo as well.  Thanks for the feedback.

AEngineer:
Thanks for the quick response and willingness to try and push it further.

The date stamp algorithim in Excel is the days since January 1st, 1900 + Military Hours/24

e.g.  40198.5291666667  is 1/20/2010  12:42:00 PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version