ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (22/46) > >>

mohamedm:
You're welcome, mohamedm.  Apologies for the lack of Unicode support.  The last time I checked, the Unicode version of AutoHotkey didn't support file I/O yet so I'm not sure I could make it work even if I compiled Anuran with that version.  I'll try to find some time to check into it.
-skwire (January 19, 2010, 05:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, hopefully it will work with the Unicode version.

tomos:
Bug: several times a day, Anuran popup text field is blank upon popup even though previous entry was not blank.
-jdmarch (January 21, 2010, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
I noticed that earlier today - i.e. with last but one version:
Website | Download
v1.0.22 - 2010-01-20
    ! Trailing newlines are now stripped from notes before saving.

Give this version a shot, folks, and let me know if the "extra lines" issue is resolved.
-skwire (January 20, 2010, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

wasnt using previous version so cant say...

tomos:
I want to archive log daily, It's currently set to:-
Archive logs every: [1] [day(s)]
Does that archive then: 24hrs after the first entry, or at midnight (the latter doesnt seem to be the case here so I will have to wait till later to check the former*)-tomos (January 21, 2010, 03:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

It will archive 24 hours after you click OK.  You would be better off using the second option where you can specify a daily time to archive.
-skwire (January 21, 2010, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm afraid it's not archiving here if computer is shutdown or hibernated at scheduled archive time... settings "Archive daily at:" (hibernated last night & tried again today via shutdown)
Version 1.0.21 build one - oh :-[ I see newer versions (but none that relate to this problem?)

I've updated & will report back in the next couple of days

[edit] forgot to say I did a test earlier & it archived okay when pc running [/edit]

skwire:
Currently, Anuran has to be running at the time of scheduled archive.  In other words, if your computer is off or hibernated, it won't archive.

tomos:
Currently, Anuran has to be running at the time of scheduled archive.  In other words, if your computer is off or hibernated, it won't archive.
-skwire (January 22, 2010, 02:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hadn't realised that Skwire - sorry for pestering you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version