ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (20/46) > >>

jdmarch:
Website | Download
v1.0.22 - 2010-01-20
    ! Trailing newlines are now stripped from notes before saving.

Give this version a shot, folks, and let me know if the "extra lines" issue is resolved.
-skwire (January 20, 2010, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
So far so good. Thanks, skwire!

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.23 - 2010-01-21
    + A real honest-to-goodness helpfile is now included with Anuran.  Many thanks
      to doctorfrog and mouser for their contributions and feedback.  Bring up the
      Options panel and choose Help, Contents from the menu.

So far so good. Thanks, skwire!-jdmarch (January 20, 2010, 08:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cool...thanks for the report.

tomos:
I'm just getting back to using this now (well, as of yesterday evening)

I want to archive log daily, It's currently set to:-
Archive logs every: [1] [day(s)]
Does that archive then: 24hrs after the first entry, or at midnight (the latter doesnt seem to be the case here so I will have to wait till later to check the former*)

I hibernate evenings btw - yes yes my computer I mean :p    :)
I should probably better use the second option (Archive logs daily at:) but thought I would follow this up as I found it confusing...

* will report back later if that works

skwire:
I want to archive log daily, It's currently set to:-
Archive logs every: [1] [day(s)]
Does that archive then: 24hrs after the first entry, or at midnight (the latter doesnt seem to be the case here so I will have to wait till later to check the former*)-tomos (January 21, 2010, 03:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

It will archive 24 hours after you click OK.  You would be better off using the second option where you can specify a daily time to archive.

tomos:
It will archive 24hrs after you click OK.  You would be better off using the second option where you can specify a daily time to archive.
-skwire (January 21, 2010, 04:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

gotchya  thanks Skwire

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version