ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (19/46) > >>

pseudus:
Just a suggestion, but how about requiring a SHIFT+ENTER for a new line/carriage return? Seems to me, most users of this program do not need a new line often.

Just my $.02

tomos:
Just a suggestion, but how about requiring a SHIFT+ENTER for a new line/carriage return? Seems to me, most users of this program do not need a new line often.
-pseudus (January 20, 2010, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

have a look in the options :) - on the pop-up tab you can set the Enter/Control behaviour (choice is Ctrl+Enter or Enter for new line & the other for close popup)

pseudus:
 :-[   Sorry, wonder where the extra lines are coming from then....

jdmarch:
-pseudus (January 20, 2010, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

have a look in the options :) - on the pop-up tab you can set the Enter/Control behaviour (choice is Ctrl+Enter or Enter for new line & the other for close popup)
-tomos (January 20, 2010, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but that doesn't work properly. Even with the default setting (Enter for close popup), pressing Enter often inserts a spurious newline into the log file.

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.22 - 2010-01-20
    ! Trailing newlines are now stripped from notes before saving.

Give this version a shot, folks, and let me know if the "extra lines" issue is resolved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version