ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (15/46) > >>

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.20 - 2010-01-15
    + Included default frog_1.wav file in the /sounds folder.  (Thanks, doctorfrog)
    ! Fixed, hopefully, an archiving bug where Anuran wouldn't archive at the specified time.  (Thanks, jdmarch)

@jdmarch: Please let me know if that fixed it.  Thanks.

jdmarch:
A quick heads up. Have not had a chance to install v 1.0.20 yet, but v 19 has not popped up automatically since I installed it this morning. Been rushed, so did not realize this until just now.

Edit: I restarted Anuran, and later it did pop up, but without remembering the previous entry - I guess that's to be expected.
Edit2: And it's now remembering previous entries as well.
Edit3: Actually it's inconsistent: sometimes it remembers the previous entry, sometimes not! I can't see a pattern.

jdmarch:
I installed v *.20, will see how the archiving goes later tonight -- yes, the computer is on all night, adding to my carbon footprint :down:

This morning I deleted the old change log in res (no, it was not read-only), and when I installed *.20 just now, the new one was copied into res as it should be. Go figure.

jdmarch:
The daily scheduled archiving is still not working (v *.20) - missed its scheduled archive the past 2 nights.

doctorfrog:
Another build? I need to sleep less.

BUG: Anuran>Archive>Archive logs daily at: I like the "Archive logs daily at" option, but it doesn't seem to work if Anuran isn't running at the very moment the logs are supposed to rotate. On startup, Anuran should check to see if that point in time has passed, and archive the current.anu. This is (or should be) the behavior for the "Archive logs every" option as well. Times should be based on current.anu's origin date.

Might need someone to confirm the above bug.

E: looks like jdm's experience is the same as mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version