ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (13/46) > >>

2legs:
I tried this on my XP laptop at home, and decided I needed it at work, too. When I tried to run it on my old Windows 2000 desktop at work I got the error shown.

Anyone else got it working on Win 2k??

skwire:
I tried this on my XP laptop at home, and decided I needed it at work, too. When I tried to run it on my old Windows 2000 desktop at work I got the error shown.
Anyone else got it working on Win 2k??-2legs (January 15, 2010, 02:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I have at least one reported person using it successfully on Win2k.  When you first start the Anuran.exe, it should create two folders: res & archive

Within the /res folder, it should extract the following files:

* about.png
* changelog.txt
* dcuhelper.exe
* icon.ico
* resources.dll
Can you confirm the files and folders are created?

tomos:
[...] if the entry was blank, it would re-use the previously known good entry to populate the next popup.  Does that make more sense?
-skwire (January 12, 2010, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that would be nice! I had not considered that.
-jdmarch (January 12, 2010, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1

I finally got to update - I kept downloading new updates & 'forgetting' to install them. I know I can check for updates via systray context menu (but I havent been using app in a while).
I'm wondering should it not show in the dcupdater window? (It doesnt here).

skwire:
I'm wondering should it not show in the dcupdater window? (It doesnt here).-tomos (January 15, 2010, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

It should if you launch the update check from the "Help, Check for updates" menu entry.  Is that what you're doing?

tomos:
I'm wondering should it not show in the dcupdater window? (It doesnt here).-tomos (January 15, 2010, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

It should if you launch the update check from the "Help, Check for updates" menu entry.  Is that what you're doing?
-skwire (January 15, 2010, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

no, I was just opening dcupdater (or maybe it opened itself..)
It would be helpful though (but no big deal!) if it were in there by default - or can it be added manually - that way, whenever dcupdater does open, it would check if Anuran needs an update

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version