ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (11/46) > >>

pseudus:
 :P  Awesome little app!!!  I was wondering if you might be willing to create something similar or based of Anuran to serve a specific purpose i have in mind.   Your app seems like it's basic framework would be perfect.  This app could eventually help a lot of people with a particular disease.

Please PM me if you are interested. 

Thank you.

boo_radley:
Anuvu has started crashing on me:

The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x3fc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Unhandled exception at 0x7732cdc9 in AnuVu.exe: 0xC000041D: An unhandled exception was encountered during a user callback.

skwire:
Anuvu has started crashing on me:
The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x3fc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Unhandled exception at 0x7732cdc9 in AnuVu.exe: 0xC000041D: An unhandled exception was encountered during a user callback.-boo_radley (January 13, 2010, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is the first report I've had of this but it's rather strange since I haven't touched the AnuVu code since 2009-11-18.  I googled "0xC000041D" and there are tons of hits regarding Windows 7 and this error code.  Are you running Windows 7?  If so, maybe one of those Google entries holds a solution for you.

boo_radley:
Hm. I think it might be because I recently turned on DEP on this machine. I'll try disabling it and let you know what happens.

boo_radley:
Yyyyep, turning off DEP "fixed" the problem. Maybe you could enable DEP on your dev machine and see what happens? I'd really like to run with as few exceptions as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version