ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (3/46) > >>

doctorfrog:
Cool, I just watched mouser's screencast of the proggie. Also, first mention in the Wrap Up!  High five ;D

mediaguycouk:
Could I suggest that the time in the pop-up box update?

It correctly logs then time when submitting but it seems strange to come back to my desk at 15:00 to see a message saying log entry 12:29

Just a minor feature request, so if you don't think it's worth it I'll just try and edit it so the time doesn't show.

skwire:
the textbox should recognize ctrl+backspace as "delete previous word" though.
-boo_radley (January 04, 2010, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Website | Download
v1.0.14 - 2010-01-05
    + Ctrl-Backspace should now delete the previous word in the popup entry box.  (Thanks, boo_radley)

skwire:
Could I suggest that the time in the pop-up box update?
It correctly logs then time when submitting but it seems strange to come back to my desk at 15:00 to see a message saying log entry 12:29-mediaguycouk (January 05, 2010, 09:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was aware of this issue and, sure, I can make it so the titlebar updates.  This entails updating the titlebar every second and, while it's not nearly as CPU intensive as it may sound, there will be a bit more CPU used while the popup is active.  Honestly, I don't think it'll even be an issue but I'd like to hear what others think before I implement this.

Just a minor feature request, so if you don't think it's worth it I'll just try and edit it so the time doesn't show.-mediaguycouk (January 05, 2010, 09:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can modify the timestamp format of the popup box to not show the time in the meanwhile.

mediaguycouk:
As the seconds are not displayed on the title screen is it worth updating it every second? You could delay it for 60 - date(seconds) then every 60 seconds.

Also seeing as you have asked for new comments to be made in this thread you may want to change the forum link in the about section to this page rather than the coding snacks section.

As always  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version