topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 23, 2024, 1:08 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: CircleDock needs help....Calling on the DC Brain Trust  (Read 2714 times)

sgtevmckay

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
  • Magis Esse
    • View Profile
    • Rainmeter
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
CircleDock needs help....Calling on the DC Brain Trust
« on: December 11, 2009, 03:09 PM »
I am at my wits end  :(

I started this search long before Markham and his magical touch showed up to forward CircleDock development.
With Markham now as the programmer...I have been tasked once again with finding code, or code examples, that will allow CircleDock to use Docklets.

I have been hard pounding the internet tarmac for a couple of months and have been directed to dead ends.
So I come to the folks that understand programming, as I am no programmer.

We do not require information on building Docklets (There are thousands of sites for this), we are looking to integrate code that will allow CircleDock to use Docklets.

My dream would be that CircleDock can use all of the common Launcher Docklets (ie. ObjectDock, RocketDock, RK Launcher, XW Dock, etc), But we need to start with the common Docklets first....The ones that can be used commonly be ObjectDock and CircleDock

Any Ideas, help in the right direction, and/or code would be greatly appreciated.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: CircleDock needs help....Calling on the DC Brain Trust
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 03:19 PM »
I'll just add that this would make a great NANY project for someone.