ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (41/51) > >>

timns:
Can you get me the 'Details' please? Launching ok here

timns:
Twiggles 1.3 just uploaded. Another new level (so that's 14 now) plus a new bonus. Kudos go to the first person to spot the new bonus thingy  :Thmbsup:

Kwacky1, please let me know if this one works ok for you!

JavaJones:
New = lightning bolts that don't do anything and ball INSANITY? Thank god for Ball INSANITY on level 10, it helped help me *barely* win finally. I swear that's the hardest level. :P

On another note, I think "pong mode" is too "stable" sometimes and the "catcher" should move randomly a little (while still being there to "catch") for each bounce, thus avoiding "steady state". I had it happen just now where the ball literally bounced in a precise vertical line 20 times, blowing 90% of the "pong mode" time. Also, it's more like "breakout" than pong I think. ;)

So what do the lighting bolts do...?

- Oshyan

timns:
Oops, I left the lightning in? That was just me tinkering with a new effect. They'll do something at some point soon.

Thanks for your other thoughts - I'll do something random with Mr Pong.

kwacky1:
Kwacky1, please let me know if this one works ok for you!
-timns (April 13, 2010, 09:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed it does!

On another note, I think "pong mode" is too "stable" sometimes and the "catcher" should move randomly a little (while still being there to "catch") for each bounce, thus avoiding "steady state". I had it happen just now where the ball literally bounced in a precise vertical line 20 times, blowing 90% of the "pong mode" time. Also, it's more like "breakout" than pong I think. ;)
-JavaJones (April 14, 2010, 03:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I second that...

ps. love insanity and the new levels..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version