ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (38/51) > >>

timns:
Oh no, nooooo. The only consolation (for me) is that explains the odd behaviour relating to the last bug reports of yours.

JavaJones:
Hooray for renewed activity in this thread, and new upcoming levels!  :-*

- Oshyan

timns:
Yes folks, I finally uploaded Twigatelle 1.1!

New level (11), small tweaks to the bounce, but just a general update to show that I'm back in action  :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
Yes folks, I finally uploaded Twigatelle 1.1!

New level (11), small tweaks to the bounce, but just a general update to show that I'm back in action  :Thmbsup:
-timns (March 22, 2010, 09:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay so I just ran it and I finally managed to get it to update itself, but for some reason it only updated to version 1.0.

So if you've fixed this in version 1.1 please ignore:

If I lose and click retry (or if I win and go to the next level) while the pegs are still popping and points are flying toward the score, all those special effects disappear while the pegs fly into place, but then they reappear and the points fly toward the score (but do not add to it) and the popping peg effects burst (but pegs stay put).

How the heck did this miss?

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

This is what I'm talking about when I say the aiming still feels off. When I launch the ball, I expect the center of the ball to end up exactly where my mouse is pointing. This is not happening, and it makes aiming at any distance to be wonky. It's not that I mind missing a peg if my aim is bad, it's just that for some reason it invokes the emotion of being cheated or slighted. It makes me feel like the game is unfair. As such, I have a really hard time completing any of the levels. Almost every single round I play, the ball often does not ricochet the way I was expecting because it's not in the place I told it to go.

kwacky1:
Deozaan,

The ball has weight, and flies as you would expect a rock to when thrown.  The canon pops the ball out with enough force to get the ball to the edge if the screen, not more.  Look at the line of the shot, you'll see it gently falls away, those shots you need to aim just above the peg, especially on the edges.

At least this is my interpretation and it works for me.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version