ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (28/51) > >>

kwacky1:
3. A couple of surprises will happen 1% of the time!
-timns (January 26, 2010, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Holy Green bumpers batman!  Level 1, 10 green bumpers in play, got a ball trio, ball frenzy, ball trio, pong mode, tracking x 2 and who knows what else all in one shot  :Thmbsup:

kwacky1:
New Twiggly-Wiggly uploaded - 0.6
1. There's now a level 7 in place for those advanced players. Unfortunately it still says "Level 6" when it starts up, but take it from me - it's level 7.
-timns (January 28, 2010, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very twiggly-wiggly indeed!

Nice work.

Couple of bits of feedback.

1) Assassin balls, when aiming for the lower rows are often over enthusiastic and just head straight out of bands
2) which means on your next shot the ball will be an assassin, but not an iron ball
3) the ball remains an iron ball if the ball is still in play after assassin time is over
4) i like the orderly way that assassins select their targets (left to right, row by row), but could you possible make them sometimes head for their closest neighbours, possibly mitigating the effect described in 1.

Highest score tonight was 2.2mill, i'll get you next time JavaJones, next time...

Cyeb:
New Twiggly-Wiggly uploaded - 0.6

1. There's now a level 7 in place for those advanced players. Unfortunately it still says "Level 6" when it starts up, but take it from me - it's level 7.
2. Negative gravy should affect all balls in play.

-timns (January 28, 2010, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Mmm, gravy... :drinksmiley:

Now, I'm just wondering, are you going to release the source?  I'm no java expert, so I don't care anyways, but just want to know.

kwacky1:
Bring back the old assassin, this new one just circles and circles and circles and circles until time runs out...   :'(

Some more ideas to take away from your free time.

I think the extra wide paddle bonus is the most useless bonus of all, could you consider making it wider (like 50% of the screen).
Neg-a-grav is still annoying, could you give neg-a-grav power bumpers so that when bouncing off the ceiling the ball can make it all the way to the bottom row.
I think level 8 should have red bumpers that actively run away from the ball  :D

timns:
Bring back the old assassin, this new one just circles and circles and circles and circles until time runs out...   :'(
-kwacky1 (January 30, 2010, 07:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Funnily enough its behaviour has not changed - just the fact it's 'iron' - but I can try and do something about it getting stuck in a holding pattern.

Some more ideas to take away from your free time.

I think the extra wide paddle bonus is the most useless bonus of all, could you consider making it wider (like 50% of the screen).
Neg-a-grav is still annoying, could you give neg-a-grav power bumpers so that when bouncing off the ceiling the ball can make it all the way to the bottom row.
I think level 8 should have red bumpers that actively run away from the ball  :D
-kwacky1 (January 30, 2010, 07:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Got it! I'll give this some serious consideration. I do appreciate everyone's feedback: I think it's really helped the game improve  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version