ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (27/51) > >>

Deozaan:
Twigatelle 0.5 is out:

1. Deozaan's bouncy bumper bug fixed
2. Deozaan's Improved Aiming Request Implemented with Alacrity (I always work faster with DIARIA  :P)
3. Blue rectangles are now very, very blue.

-timns (January 27, 2010, 09:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

1. Nice! Though that one is a bit hard for me to try to get again to test. :)

2. Hmm... Now it seems to kind of undershoot where I'm aiming for. What I'm doing is aiming it off near one of the top corners (but still low enough that the cannon still tracks the mouse movement) and then seeing if the center of the ball goes through where the mouse pointer is located. At the worst, the ball completely misses where the pointer (I'm talking pixel precision--the tip of the pointer) is pointing.

I even tried aiming just high enough that the ball should have gone completely over the top right peg and it hit it.

EDIT: I just noticed that it seems to be more accurate than I first perceived. It does still seem a little underpowered, but probably not as bad as I first let on.

3. Awesome! Thanks. Now if you could do the same thing to the curved "pipes" or semicircle thingies.

4. New bug(?): I got a ball frenzy and one of the balls later hit a Nega-Gavity powerup, but only one ball was affected by the nega-gravity. Is that a bug or a feature?

kwacky1:
1. Deozaan's bouncy bumper bug fixed
-timns (January 27, 2010, 09:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can actually confirm that all powerups carry through to the next game if the timer was still running on your last shot.. it's quite disconcerting when this happens on an assasin ball because your next shot is very wayward!  I didn't report this however because I kinda liked this 'feature' :)

2. Hmm... Now it seems to kind of undershoot where I'm aiming for. What I'm doing is aiming it off near one of the top corners (but still low enough that the cannon still tracks the mouse movement) and then seeing if the center of the ball goes through where the mouse pointer is located. At the worst, the ball completely misses where the pointer (I'm talking pixel precision--the tip of the pointer) is pointing.

I even tried aiming just high enough that the ball should have gone completely over the top right peg and it hit it.

EDIT: I just noticed that it seems to be more accurate than I first perceived. It does still seem a little underpowered, but probably not as bad as I first let on.
-Deozaan (January 28, 2010, 01:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm a little worried about this topic of conversation, I've always found the accuracy to my liking  ;)

4. New bug(?): I got a ball frenzy and one of the balls later hit a Nega-Gavity powerup, but only one ball was affected by the nega-gravity. Is that a bug or a feature?
-Deozaan (January 28, 2010, 01:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can also confirm this, only 1 ball in a ball frenzy is affected by neg-a-grav.

timns:

I can also confirm this, only 1 ball in a ball frenzy is affected by neg-a-grav.
-kwacky1 (January 28, 2010, 04:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok that was deliberate, but I can do someting about it if you like. There are a couple of new bonus balls I want to add anyway, so I'll do a bit of tinkering in that area.

Thank you both, for useful comments. Not sure about the aiming any more. Beginning to wonder if it's somehow a little bit PC-specific...

timns:
New Twiggly-Wiggly uploaded - 0.6

1. There's now a level 7 in place for those advanced players. Unfortunately it still says "Level 6" when it starts up, but take it from me - it's level 7.
2. Negative gravy should affect all balls in play.

kwacky1:
Thank you both, for useful comments. Not sure about the aiming any more. Beginning to wonder if it's somehow a little bit PC-specific...
-timns (January 28, 2010, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't noticed any change in the aiming, so I'm happy.. maybe deozaan's mouse needs calibration :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version