ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (26/51) > >>

Cyeb:
I see that the aiming is fixed, and the 0.4 is showing.  Oh, and the assassin balls are also an iron ball.   ;D

Cyeb:
Hum hum, I forgot to say, done with the SAT on Saturday!  Aced the math, everything else...ehh, 50% right at best.  Anyways, in my free time, I modified the buttons a bit!  I made the edges rounded!  Ha ha...Which one is better?

timns:
Hum hum, I forgot to say, done with the SAT on Saturday!  Aced the math, everything else...ehh, 50% right at best.  Anyways, in my free time, I modified the buttons a bit!  I made the edges rounded!  Ha ha...Which one is better?
-Cyeb (January 26, 2010, 09:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

The top one! I like the subtle pattern too. Grabbing, and and some point very soon it will appear in a skin.

And: Congrats on the SATs.

Deozaan:
Can you try again please Deozaan? You should see a "0.4" version number on the main screen. If you don't, then for some annoying reason the latest version is not downloading automatically.
-timns (January 26, 2010, 05:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just tried it again, and it did indeed show 0.4 on the main menu. It still overshoots the pegs that are far away.

And I found a bug: I got Power Bumpers just before my last ball fell into the pit, and when I clicked Retry, I started the round over with the remaining time left on my Power Bumpers.

timns:
Twigatelle 0.5 is out:

1. Deozaan's bouncy bumper bug fixed
2. Deozaan's Improved Aiming Request Implemented with Alacrity (I always work faster with DIARIA  :P)
3. Blue rectangles are now very, very blue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version