ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (25/51) > >>

JavaJones:
OK I ran into the assassin ball bug again. Those balls sure do love each other... do they have a programmed attraction? Why would they attract each other?

Here's a screencast of the issue:
http://www.oshyan.com/tmp/twig_bug_assassin1.swf

- Oshyan

timns:
OK I ran into the assassin ball bug again. Those balls sure do love each other... do they have a programmed attraction? Why would they attract each other?

Here's a screencast of the issue:
http://www.oshyan.com/tmp/twig_bug_assassin1.swf

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (January 26, 2010, 12:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dagnabbit! Ok that is extremely helpful - I'll be on it today. What was the sequence: ball frenzy then assassin?

Thanks!

timns:
Ok - new Twigatelle in place.

1. The ball now hits the point where your mouse pointer is aiming it!
2. Assassin mode is fixed!
3. A couple of surprises will happen 1% of the time!
4. Bumpers fly in from off the screen instead of the top corners!

Back to work...

Deozaan:
The game seems to run much faster now, though the framerate is a near constant 46 FPS.

1. The ball now hits the point where your mouse pointer is aiming it!
-timns (January 26, 2010, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

It is still overshooting when I aim way off to the side. Try it on level 1. Shoot for the top-left and top-right pegs. If I aim for the top center of these two pegs, the ball usually goes completely over the peg.

4. Bumpers fly in from off the screen instead of the top corners!
-timns (January 26, 2010, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome! Don't forget about the magic trail/explosion particle effect. There's a white pixel that shows on top (towards the left) of the screen the entire time when there is no magic trail following the ball and no pegs are exploding.

timns:
Can you try again please Deozaan? You should see a "0.4" version number on the main screen. If you don't, then for some annoying reason the latest version is not downloading automatically.

Aiming should be pretty good, and I got rid of the little white dots!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version