ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (16/51) > >>

Cyeb:
I can modify my existing button, but I can't make bumpers.  Do you like any other color?  Obviously, I wouldn't make a new button for every color, but here's just how other colors look like.

*Edit*  I'm too busy right now, but I really can.  I might make bumpers after next week when I'm not studying my butt off for the SAT, or my writing assignment (which is, so far, 10 pages long).

timns:
I can modify my existing button, but I can't make bumpers.  Do you like any other color?  Obviously, I wouldn't make a new button for every color, but here's just how other colors look like.

*Edit*  I'm too busy right now, but I really can.  I might make bumpers after next week when I'm not studying my butt off for the SAT, or my writing assignment (which is, so far, 10 pages long).
-Cyeb (January 16, 2010, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sweeet buttons. I shall definitely use these.

Good luck with the SATs, and thanks for making some time to comment and join in with the game  :Thmbsup:

Cyeb:
 ;D  No problem.  I've always wanted to help out on a game!

timns:
So I finally made it to level 3 and a respectable score of 889,000, and I feel better about myself. But having got this far, I really feel like the game could be made easier, or at least have options to be so, as I was missing out on a good portion of the interest and fun for lack of ability to advance. Adding things like control of the paddle at bottom and additional peg hit effects/modes would also extend enjoyment a lot.

Anyway, I hope this is encouraging and doesn't seem like bellyaching. I really like this type of game and hope this continues to develop. :)

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (January 15, 2010, 10:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

No bellyaching detected, just useful comments from you and several other folks which I do appreciate, and shall try to take on-board!

JavaJones:
Cool, it's great to be able to have input on a game one enjoys. Off to try to get to level 5... :D

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version