ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (39/51) > >>

kwacky1:
Yes folks, I finally uploaded Twigatelle 1.1!

New level (11), small tweaks to the bounce, but just a general update to show that I'm back in action  :Thmbsup:
-timns (March 22, 2010, 09:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Timns, bad news, my twigatelle's not updating either.

app103:
Made it up to level 5 6 10 and now I have to quit, else this game is going to end up taking over my life.  :-[

Much too addictive!  ;D

EDIT: Can't help it, had to change highest level completed...again. Damn, this game won't let me get back to my life. Help!  :o

timns:
Dagnabbit, what happened to 1.1?

Ok, it's definitely there: I just got it to download and install a moment ago. No idea why Java Web Start does not update you sometimes - I'll do some googling.

Thank you all, for all comments :)

Dezoaan, I'll still look into your aiming, since you seem to have experienced more issues than everyone else combined  :o

app103:
Level 10 was a hard one!  :o

Finally got through it and level 11 too. Now I'll get back to my life while I patiently wait for level 12.

timns:
Level 10 was a hard one!  :o

Finally got through it and level 11 too. Now I'll get back to my life while I patiently wait for level 12.
-app103 (March 25, 2010, 08:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

12 should roll out over the weekend! Congratulations for being the first to complete level 11 (that I know of)
 :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version