ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (35/51) > >>

JavaJones:
New level = awww. Nice one. :) Although it is somewhat date-specific. :D

Assassin is *wicked* on levels 8 and 9 (makes them a lot more do-able).

And now, drum roll please... new high score, 3 mil! :)

- Oshyan

kwacky1:
Assassin still annoys me....  >:(

When there's not many pegs left, assassin too often just goes out of bounds, then on your next shot, there's nothing you can do because assassin is still active, you shoot, and the assassin just heads straight out of play..

kwacky1:
Bug Report: While pong mode is active, if the next bonus is tracking, then tracking ends when pong mode ends.

mouser:
When there's not many pegs left, assassin too often just goes out of bounds, then on your next shot, there's nothing you can do because assassin is still active, you shoot, and the assassin just heads straight out of play..
--- End quote ---

hahahaha.
don't fix this please! it's just one of the things that makes Twigatelle so cool.

timns:
--- End quote ---

hahahaha.
don't fix this please! it's just one of the things that makes Twigatelle so cool.

-mouser (February 15, 2010, 06:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ooh now I'm in a quandry! What I _can_ do is to make the assassin a bit smarter about diving into oblivion. Hopefully while still keeping enough comedic effect for mouser.

Thank you all for your continued comments and feedback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version