ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (21/51) > >>

timns:
I reached level 6 and broke the 2 million barrier last night. Good stuff. :)

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (January 21, 2010, 03:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

:o

Do I need to remove some balls?

JavaJones:
You're not going anywhere near my balls! :D

Honestly it was really just several strokes of luck, getting some ball frenzies and other powerups at the same time. Sometimes it just happens. But I think in general the difficulty level is still pretty good, and being only at level 6 there is plenty of room to ramp it up some more I reckon. :)

- Oshyan

timns:
Just a couple more shapes to add and then I can really focus on making some more interesting-looking levels, add a level selector, skins, credits, my new secret bonus ball thingy... PLUS all the suggestions from this very forum.

Hopefully enough to keep us all busy for a while.

JavaJones:
I can't wait! I'm going through withdrawls tonight not having any new Twigatelle bits to play with. ;)

- Oshyan

kwacky1:
NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

Thank you thank you thank you!  You fixed the high scores, plus twiggles now remembers my name (but he always forgets my birthday).

JavaJones, you didn't post your 2mil score, so I'll claim victory tonight  :P

Tim, good work on level 6, ball frenzy on my first shot, it was mayhem.  I'm looking forward to seeing some more shapes, how about some triangles?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version