ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 - Mini NANY Submissions

<< < (2/5) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
I like the idea of Mini NANY! I've got a FARR alias pack that I've been working on that might fall into this category. Makes me feel like I participate in NANY 2010 :-[
-TucknDar (December 13, 2009, 05:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

It definitely falls in here: we want everyone to participate!! What are you waiting for???  :Thmbsup:

Crush:
@Perry Mowbray: I made a few years ago a cryptor/decryptor of such texts for a coding-contest. You can decode the whole bible in only a few seconds with it with very good results - a lot of languages and slangs are supported :D. If you have enough memory you can even calculate new words and grammatical variants that can be used for decoding. It is called the Salatschleuder. I improved it after the contest. So download the final version here if you like.  ;)

TucknDar:
I like the idea of Mini NANY! I've got a FARR alias pack that I've been working on that might fall into this category. Makes me feel like I participate in NANY 2010 :-[
-TucknDar (December 13, 2009, 05:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
And here this little thing is:

Application Name Miranda Alias pack for FARR Version 0.1 Short Description Let's you control Miranda with FARR Supported OSes only tested on XP, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work on Vista/7 Web Page this is it Download Link mimcmd.zip (11.35 kB - downloaded 1028 times.) System Requirements
* Miranda 0.8.x
* CmdLine plugin for MirandaVersion History
* 0.1 initial release

Description
Let's you control a few things in the Miranda IM client. Currently supports online, away, invisible, occupied and offline status as well as toggling the visibility of the contact list.

Usage
Installation
Unzip alias pack to FARR INSTALLATION FOLDER\AliasGroups\Installed\
Install the CmdLine plugin for Miranda, download here: http://www.eblis.tla.ro/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=26
Move/copy MimCmd.exe from the CmdLine plugin to where you put the alias pack, i.e. FARR INSTALLATION FOLDER\AliasGroups\Installed\mimcmd
Using the Application
Once installed, type 'mim' in FARR. This will bring up a list, with items such as Online, Away. Now either launch one of the entries, which will set global status, or type 'mim [name of protocol]' and select list item, i.e. 'mim msn'. If you've got FARR to launch first entry on Enter, then 'mim msn'+Enter will set MSN status to Online.

It's very basic, but it does what I need. Should be easy enough to expand if you need other statuses (or xstatus), just check docs for the CmdLine plugin or type 'MimCmd.exe help' in a command prompt.

doctorfrog:
GAC
-Target (December 12, 2009, 04:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice idea. I'm using this now. I'm also grateful that the app will use ./GAC.ico rather than its own built-in icon, I've been looking for a way to use this tiny Game Boy icon.

ewemoa:
Here's my Mini NANY attempt.

I'd prefer not to see the splash screens for things from portableapps.com and I'd rather not have to manually disable them either.

Enter DisablePortableAppSplashScreen.

Just drop the portableapps launcher for a given app (e.g. FirefoxPortable.exe) on top and the AutoHotkey script will try to disable the associated portableapps splash screen.

Interested parties, please look here - both exe and source provided.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version