ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: Leap of Faith

<< < (7/12) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I found the ending rather confusing myself ... I wasn't really sure if I'd won, lost, or broke something.

Deozaan:
Well, something happens when you reach the end, but it wasn't quite what I expected... kinda fit well with the game, though :)
-f0dder (January 07, 2010, 06:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

I found the ending rather confusing myself ... I wasn't really sure if I'd won, lost, or broke something.
-Stoic Joker (January 07, 2010, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I figured there was no point in making a "level 2" since it's all randomized anyway. If you want to keep playing you just need to get back to the bottom and have the goal in a different spot. So that's what happens.

Stoic Joker:
-Stoic Joker (January 07, 2010, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I figured there was no point in making a "level 2" since it's all randomized anyway. If you want to keep playing you just need to get back to the bottom and have the goal in a different spot. So that's what happens.
-Deozaan (January 07, 2010, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm... true, but it couldn't hurt. maybe lower the number of available blocks on each level so that increased "faith" is needed.

When I got to (or rather near) the top, I tried jumping onto the last block to no avail (kept falling through). Then I goofed and jumped into it from underneath, the blocks all disappeared, and I fell to the ground. Is that a win, a lose, or a tie?

Deozaan:
...the blocks all disappeared, and I fell to the ground. Is that a win, a lose, or a tie?
-Stoic Joker (January 07, 2010, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's how the "next level" starts when you reach the goal.

It should be noted that the goal is not a block you can stand on. You're supposed to be able to go through it, but it should trigger the "new" level. I may need to improve the methods used to detect "collision" with the goal. I've also noticed problems when trying to enter the goal from above.

Cyeb:
Oh, the fine print!  I thought it was merely your signature.. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version