ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Are you a Gardener?

(1/2) > >>

CodeTRUCKER:
Hi!  :)

I have been gardening in one way or another for almost three decades, so I think I can help with a software tool I am developing.  I am just curious how may others on DonationCoder like growing plants too.  FYI - I am working on a "Gardeners" badge too!

Thank you for your input.
CT

[Edit - Added link to badge thread.]

mouser:
I'm starting to get poll fatigue.. BUT.. this thread we can make a bit more interesting i think -- how about people posting pictures of their gardens!

CodeTRUCKER:
I'm starting to get poll fatigue.. BUT.. this thread we can make a bit more interesting i think -- how about people posting pictures of their gardens!
-mouser (December 09, 2009, 07:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

How can you be getting "poll fatigue?"  You haven't even voted.

I do like your idea about posting garden pics, but since it is winter how about posting pics of their best gardens? :) 

Grorgy:
It isn't winter everywhere, just a tip for young travellers

Shades:
yep, Spring kicked in a few weeks ago here in South America and let me tell you that the concept of a siƫsta becomes clear very quickly when it cools down to 33 degrees celsius at 23:00. Summer has yet to start...

Oh yeah, to be on topic:
Personally I can really appreciate a well kept garden. Having said that, I'm more of a person who mentally supports the gardener. Before you call me lazy, I do bring enough beer with me while enjoying someone's garden, so it not too bad I hope.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version