ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Page Countster

<< < (9/26) > >>

techidave:
even though your first post shows 1.0.0.135, the title bar on the menu  shows 1.0.0.115.  the    about window also shows 115

techidave:
it is 265 kb file, is this correct?

techidave:
I am attaching screenshots

techidave:
ok, I just tried it again and now have the newer 135 build.  not sure what happened earlier.  Yeah, maybe that was it... too early! :eusa_naughty: :redface:

Stoic Joker:

Ya know...I was thinking if we flipped that around we'd get Prinfo ... or even Prinfo Scan? Hm...
-Stoic Joker (December 12, 2009, 12:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Google turns up too many results for Prinfo and Prinfo Scan but no results for PrinfoScan, meaning PrinfoScan is a better choice.-app103 (December 12, 2009, 12:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hm... Well, I know I'm splitting hairs here but if I do a search on "Prinfo Scan" (with the quotes) Google shows no results, which implies (or at least seems to imply) that that particular combo hasn't been used yet. Do you thing that is a fairly safe assumption?

ok, I just tried it again and now have the newer 135 build.  not sure what happened earlier.  Yeah, maybe that was it... too early! :eusa_naughty: :redface:-techidave (December 12, 2009, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm not sure on that one either, and considering I admin the server, a bit disconcerting too. *Shrug* More for the to-do list... *Sigh* :)

...Any how, glad you got the new build 135, 122 was reporting a toner lever of 150% for a HP LaserJet 5Si that doesn't even have that feature available (given it's about 12 years old...)  :o ...But that's what error checking is for... b135 handles the legacy stuff much better (properly...).

One other (sort of handy) oddity I did notice, is that apparently the Cyan toner level OIDs are reused on Mono printers. The percentage reported reflects the Maintenance kit (fuser), life expectancy remaining. Given that the seemingly erroneously returned information has value, I decided to let that bugg live.

Let me know if it works to your liking & if there is anything else I should try adding. I've been thinking of adding the option to change the printers display text. Granted the change will revert back to the machines default ("Ready...") text when the printer is restarted...but it could be useful...or at least fun to play with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version