ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Page Countster

<< < (7/26) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Okay, I've not a clue how to update the screenshots ... but I add 4 more columns and added the Remaining toner levels (CMYK) to them.

Note: There are 2 color printers at the office that somebody left on ... hence, that is the sum total of a test group I could scrounge up at this time of night. :) ...But it does seem to be working.

So... Current latest build (updated link top of page one) now is v1.0.0.122

mouser:
the way you update screenshots is:
modify post
down below where you can attach files you will see checklist for previously attached files
just unattach the previous ones and upload attach new ones

Perry Mowbray:
down below where you can attach files you will see checklist for previously attached files
just unattach the previous ones and upload attach new ones
-mouser (December 10, 2009, 11:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you attach your graphics in a different order you will also need to change the attach reference in your post to match the appropriate graphic in the list of attachments.

Stoic Joker:
If you attach your graphics in a different order you will also need to change the attach reference in your post to match the appropriate graphic in the list of attachments.
-Perry Mowbray (December 11, 2009, 12:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
That being the part I was pretty sure I'd screwup if I tried updating anything last night.

So, would I be correct in assuming that your (Error: 10013) Send Socket Failures were resolved with the launch permissions adjustment. This is the first time Countster has been out of the "yard"...so I'm a tad worried about the little bugger.

techidave:
So SJ, have you decided on a different name yet?  or are you just going to keep us in suspense?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version