ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Pre-release: FenixContacts

<< < (6/9) > >>

fenixproductions:
Another teasing image…

NANY 2010 Pre-release: FenixContacts

I hope I will manage to fill Redmine a little bit tomorrow.

J-Mac:
2J-Mac
Online services support and printing is something I could get with plugins when their time will come.

As for portability: all of the tools I ever wrote were portable. Opposite way (full Windows accounts support with installer) would be more bothersome for me. Perhaps I will add this too, some day.

2SKA
I had my time to get to know about this tool. Full version was close to my needs but I really wanted to have something free and extended impor/export functionality (which I hope to provide with plugins).

BTW The end of the year is pretty close and there is still a lot of work to do with basic version. Although I am trying to throw away other things to do and keep my mind focused on this application.

I have Redmine page now, so I would really appreciate to have ideas written down on project page too. It would be better for me to manage them using this page:
http://redmine.dcmembers.com/projects/fenixcontacts
-fenixproductions (December 22, 2009, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

All sounds good!!

Thanks!

Jim

J-Mac:
I have Redmine page now, so I would really appreciate to have ideas written down on project page too. It would be better for me to manage them using this page:
http://redmine.dcmembers.com/projects/fenixcontacts
-fenixproductions (December 22, 2009, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I encourage all users interested in this project to hop over to the DonationCoder RedMine site and add your feature suggestions there.

You'll need to create an account if you want to add Issues / Features; and when we finally get to play with this (eagerly awaited) application the bug tracker may also be a handy tool.

RedMine has some great features: I note that fp has also started on his wiki, and it's where the files will be hosted.  :Thmbsup:
-Perry Mowbray (December 22, 2009, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I went to the redline site, registered, but it won't log me in; says "Invalid". And yes - I definitely am using the same username and password that I created.

Thank you.

Jim

Perry Mowbray:
I went to the redline site, registered, but it won't log me in; says "Invalid". And yes - I definitely am using the same username and password that I created.
-J-Mac (December 25, 2009, 01:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

You get an activation email that activates your account first. I think GMail swallowed mine as spam for a while...

J-Mac:
No - I did finally get that, but it wasn't for a while. I didn't know that an activation was needed. No activation link like a lot of sites have. Anyway it appears that all is well now.  :up:   :)

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version