ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Coming soon - Circle Dock Version 1.00

<< < (3/4) > >>

crazyissac:
PLEASE !!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT !!!

sgtevmckay:
Greetings Crazy Issac

Patience my young Padawan.
Mark is working on it diligently, and we are coming along with testing.

Once we iron out a couple of issue.
We will get it to the world.

Markham:
Mark is working on it diligently, and we are coming along with testing.
-sgtevmckay (December 25, 2009, 08:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
In the mean time, I can tell you that we've completed the translation of Circle Dock into over 50 languages. Apart from English (the program's native language), the translations include Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Welsh; in other words, all the main European languages and many Asian ones too.

Furthermore, the help pages now include a "Translation" widget which you can use to translate the help into any of the languages supported by "Google Translate" - again, about 50 languages are currently available.

Sarge, if you need anything from me, please let me know asap. I'm scheduling the release for January 1 and it should be available from one minute after midnight, GMT.

Mark

sgtevmckay:
I sent along an e-mail with screenshots several days ago.

Have yet to hear back

Markham:
Sarge,

Seems like a couple of emails went astray... I'm rebuilding the translations and as soon as that is done, I'll upload a new install set for you. Watch your PMs!

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version