ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Video player: What's the quickest (fastest/lightest)?

<< < (16/31) > >>

Innuendo:
There's pretty much nothing that KMPlayer can't do.  But Light Alloy is significantly faster in starting up (double-click launch).-superboyac (December 16, 2009, 07:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

KMPlayer is just awesome. When i need fast nothing is faster than hitting F3 in Total Commander. :)

MilesAhead:
If anyone runs into a free Windows player that plays BluRay discs please post.

J-Mac:
There's pretty much nothing that KMPlayer can't do.  But Light Alloy is significantly faster in starting up (double-click launch).-superboyac (December 16, 2009, 07:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

KMPlayer is just awesome. When i need fast nothing is faster than hitting F3 in Total Commander. :)
-Innuendo (December 16, 2009, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm...  I thought pressing F3 in TC was View File? Is that a custom config? Or are there features that I don't know about?

Thanks!

Jim

Innuendo:
If anyone runs into a free Windows player that plays BluRay discs please post.-MilesAhead (December 16, 2009, 11:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think if anyone were to come out with such a thing The Man would swoop down on them pretty fast. Licensing fees must be paid to Big Brother and all that, you know.

Innuendo:
Hmm...  I thought pressing F3 in TC was View File? Is that a custom config? Or are there features that I don't know about?-J-Mac (December 17, 2009, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, F3 is View File & there are a few plugins available that will provide functionality to view movies. For the super-impatient there's also a plugin to play mp3s, flacs, apes, etc. as well. With a little time & effort spent there's not much that Total Commander can't do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version