ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

ImageShack QuickLoad

(1/3) > >>

jgpaiva:
Hi!
I recently found about Imageshack quickload,and i thought it would be just the perfect tool when combined with sc!
But unfortunatelly,my happyness didn't last long,since in sc's left pane (the one with the tumbnails),in the context menu of one image,not all options of the explorer's contextmenu appear,and the same applies to quickload's.Although i can use it in explorer,i can't use it in sc :S

brotherS:
Hi!
I recently found about Imageshack quickload,and i thought it would be just the perfect tool when combined with sc!
But unfortunatelly,my happyness didn't last long,since in sc's left pane (the one with the tumbnails),in the context menu of one image,not all options of the explorer's contextmenu appear,and the same applies to quickload's.Although i can use it in explorer,i can't use it in sc :S
-jgpaiva (January 12, 2006, 04:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, Imageshack quickload is great, especially for registered users!

http://reg.imageshack.us/content.php?page=quickload

ImageShack QuickLoad

The problem you reported is a known problem, SC has sometimes problems there. No big deal, but I also hope this could be fixed in the future. It's because SC uses a slightly buggy third-party component IIRC.

jgpaiva:
Okay!
So,sorry for bugging you guys with an already reported problem :S
I tried searching in the forum,but couldn't find anything about imageshack!
Again,sorry for the inconvenience an thanks for the fast explanation!

brotherS:
No need to feel sorry, "Charter Members" are always allowed to ask questions  :Thmbsup: :) Are you using the DonationCoder.com banner in other forums too?

jgpaiva:
Actually,I'm from Portugal and i don't have credit card,so, I'm a charter member just because of mouser's great kindness :)
(I'm still trying to find a way around to donate to you guys,i really think you deserve ;))
I'm not using the banner anywhere else,since i don't frequent any more forums but this one (who needs it? there's everything here! :D).I'm mostly concentrated in bringing every single friend of mine to here,trying to improve the quality of this forum (if that's possible..lol),and divulging the great creations of the developers :D
(sorry for the bad spelling,i hope spell check caught all of my errors ;))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version