ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snack Guidelines

REQUEST: Live Auction App

<< < (2/3) > >>

Shavik:
So you don't need any client/server model just a single app that records items up for auction.. a list of clients... and then when a client wins an auction add it to their won item list?

Do you want it to keep track of every bid or just the winning bid?

Just winning bid will make this a piece of cake.

Commonkore:
Just winning bid is all that is needed. This will be an extremely useful piece of software for volunteer organizations who use live auctions as fundraisers routinely. That is what I am looking for as we have a local church auction coming up in mid May. Thanks to all.

SingingBoyo:
Has this been done yet?  If it hasn't been, and you still need it, I could possibly throw something together (hope you can run Java though... I've got a hell of a week, but this sounds interesting.  Still, java only).  This sounds like it has a lot of potential, so I may keep going after I get something together for you.

Commonkore:
Thanks for your inquirey. No, it has not yet been produced so anything right now would be very much appreciated. Unfortunately we need this for an auction this coming Saturday so time is running out on us for this particular auction. But even if something can't be ready for this weekend it would still be extremely useful for future use. Thanks again.

SingingBoyo:
Turns out I can't get it done... I got swamped with even more work and won't be done it all for too long.  Wish I could have done something or do something, but I'm out of time and it doesn't look like I'll have a chance anytime soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version