ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snack Guidelines

REQUEST: Live Auction App

(1/3) > >>

Commonkore:
It has been recommended that I post a request here for a simple program that will enable me to run a "live auction" for a volunteer organization. The program must be capable of inputting a list of items to be auctioned, a list of bidders c/w name, phone number etc. As the auction proceeds I would need to input the winning bid along with the winning bidder. When the bidder wishes to to check out, the software must be able to total all items purchased by the bidder with a list of those items. Various reports would be convenient such as total items sold, total taken in. List of items along with amount bid and successful bidder. Etc. Etc. Thanks for any help which can be offered. Alternatively, if anyone knows of an existing piece of software please advise. Thanks again.

scancode:
I'll give this one a shot.

mouser:
good for you scancode -- but this sounds like something that could easily reach above and beyond a coding snack to me!

scancode:
good for you scancode -- but this sounds like something that could easily reach above and beyond a coding snack to me!
-mouser (December 04, 2009, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
As we talked about on IRC, that's the idea :)

scancode:
Hmm... I'm having a bit of a hard time with this app...
What would your ideal workflow be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version