ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ghacks christmas 2009 giveaways

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
10 is more than we usually giveaway on dc, plus this is just for one day of their event -- with more giveaways throughout the month.. can't see what anyone could possibly complain about(!) yksyks you must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning :)

Curt:
I actually won a program, on ghacks, last year :-)

ghacks:
Some great stuff is coming in the next 24 days, even some "everyone gets one" programs. But each to its own, it is not that I'm forcing someone to participate ;)

rgdot:
And shame on you that you are using an Adblocker to visit my site ;)
-ghacks (December 01, 2009, 03:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Added screenshot? thank you mouser.

(Might seem like I am sucking up but I have adblock disabled for ghacks)

yksyks:
10 is more than we usually giveaway on dc, plus this is just for one day of their event -- with more giveaways throughout the month.. can't see what anyone could possibly complain about(!) yksyks you must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning :)
-mouser (December 01, 2009, 05:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have to apologize, I suppose. It was a misunderstanding caused by my poor English. I was convinced that "giveaway" means "something given away free" (at least according to Webster's Dictionary). I don't complain, I just wasn't aware that the term "giveaway" covers also what I'd otherwise call a lottery or a contest, perhaps, which I'm not interested in at all. One has to learn all the time...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version