ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The End of the CrunchPad

<< < (2/3) > >>

Innuendo:
Perhaps Steve Jobs' greatest success was that he was able to get to market without the annual recurrent lawsuits.-zridling (November 30, 2009, 01:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

His greatest success perhaps was that after he got to market he filed lawsuits against everyone else.  ;D

mouser:
nice round up of writings:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10406276-2.html

40hz:
Fusion Garage's blog is now throwing a 404 page. :huh:

40hz:
Perhaps Steve Jobs' greatest success was that he was able to get to market without the annual recurrent lawsuits.-zridling (November 30, 2009, 01:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

His greatest success perhaps was that after he got to market he filed lawsuits against everyone else.  ;D
-Innuendo (November 30, 2009, 03:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agree. Jobs brought Apple to market before Apple's legal team invented the concept of "look & feel" litigation. ;D

MilesAhead:
I seem to remember something about DesqView having a patent on storing the screen memory contents in a buffer so that when you pop down your pop up window, you can replace the memory from the buffer and all is as it should be.  Maybe it's specious since that's the only way you could do it.  I don't remember if this was yet another Dvorak-ism or if it was fact.

Weird. I knew a welder who spent thousands on lawyers trying to patent welding bicycle hand-brakes onto wheel chairs.  I asked why he just didn't spend all that money to open a shop and just weld them on as a cash and carry business.  He was obsessed that people shouldn't steal his idea.  A nice guy but had some strange "inventions" that could not be protected by patents.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version