ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

Screenshot Captor registrieren

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
ok good that it worked out in the end... yeah we need to simplify the license key thing.

I can only recommend taking a "10 finger typing system" course somewhere. It's not that expensive and does not only make typing more fun but also saves LOTS of time!
--- End quote ---

maybe someone can recommend some good typing training software.  be nice to do a review of them?

Carol Haynes:
I have looked at a few in the past but never managed to use any of them without wanting to slit my wrists after about 5 minutes (you can tell how patient I am).

Doesn't help that I can type pretty fast with four fingers and the 10 finger approach slowed me down. Yes I know I would get faster in the end but there is more to life. Some things are better done slower ;)

nudone:
this isn't what a learnt to type with but it made it amusing for a while after...

the typing of the dead http://www.gamecritics.com/review/typingdead/main.php not played it for a while but it's fun to return to sometimes.

oh, i learnt to touch type by just typing out the alphabet in windows notepad, just over and over and over again - that and talking to people in messenger programs - you have to learn to speed up then. punctuation characters i know but i can never find the right number along the top row.

like Carol i've tried many 'teach yourself to touch type' programs but only so i can recommend them to other people - nothing really springs to mind as exceptional.

brotherS:
Thanks, nudone!

Typing Of The Dead is a crazy, irreverent game, and such madness needs to be cherished whenever it appears, in my opinion. There's definitely an intrinsic, enjoyable quality to blowing off a zombie's head by typing the words "Rhythm Method."
--- End quote ---
:D

And check out the Amazon Recommendations below too! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version