ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

looking for an old science-fiction movie

<< < (3/3)

Innuendo:
In that respect it's pretty much ahead of almost all the recent movies which leave you scratching your head and going, "Wait, now just where did those guys come from and what the hell have they got to do with this?"-4wd (November 28, 2009, 09:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's what made it a cult classic. It was a movie with a thought-out plot. There are a couple plot holes, but nothing compared to a lot of today's movies.

MilesAhead:
You can see a lot more of Mathilda in the flick Becoming Colette or sometimes titled just Colette.
-MilesAhead (November 28, 2009, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

How could there possibly be a way to see more of Mathilda May than in Lifeforce?
-mwb1100 (November 28, 2009, 10:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you watch Becoming Colette you won't have to ask. ;)

MilesAhead:
I've never seen it on DVD though.  It was actually a pretty good flick.  Don't know why it never made it past VHS.-MilesAhead (November 28, 2009, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you mean Lifeforce, it is available on DVD - see Amazon.
-4wd (November 28, 2009, 09:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, I mean Becoming Colette. It's only available on VHS afaik. I managed to tape it from cable.  But I don't even own a VCR anymore.  The male lead in the movie is the same actor who played the heavy in Never Say Never Again.  I haven't watched it in quite a few years.  Lots of times they do the old body double switcheroo but I don't think Mathilda May objected to doing her own "stunts" as it were.

housetier:
Just want to point you guys to another round of "guess the movie". This one is a little bit harder, but I don't think it is impossible to crack for the absolutely splendid folks here on donationcoder.com  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version