ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

looking for an old science-fiction movie

<< < (2/3) > >>

Innuendo:
Lifeforce was a trippy movie on so many levels. Don't try to work out the intricate plot-line of the vampire' origins as there's so much detail it'll make your head hurt.

It's a cult classic, though, every fan of vampire movies should see it at least once.

MilesAhead:
Lifeforce is another good SciFi from that era starring Steve Railsback but made more memorable by the appearances of Mathilda May au naturale.
-4wd (November 28, 2009, 03:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

I liked that flick too.  You can see a lot more of Mathilda in the flick Becoming Colette or sometimes titled just Colette.  I've never seen it on DVD though.  It was actually a pretty good flick.  Don't know why it never made it past VHS.

4wd:
I've never seen it on DVD though.  It was actually a pretty good flick.  Don't know why it never made it past VHS.-MilesAhead (November 28, 2009, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you mean Lifeforce, it is available on DVD - see Amazon.

You can see a lot more of Mathilda in the flick Becoming Colette or sometimes titled just Colette.
--- End quote ---

Sorry, but Biog/Drama is just too real life for my tastes - give me SciFi, Horror or way out Action any time, no matter if it's B-grade or even Z-grade.

If I want something close to real life I can always turn the computer off  :P

Don't try to work out the intricate plot-line of the vampire' origins as there's so much detail it'll make your head hurt.-Innuendo (November 28, 2009, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

In that respect it's pretty much ahead of almost all the recent movies which leave you scratching your head and going, "Wait, now just where did those guys come from and what the hell have they got to do with this?"

mwb1100:
You can see a lot more of Mathilda in the flick Becoming Colette or sometimes titled just Colette.
-MilesAhead (November 28, 2009, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

How could there possibly be a way to see more of Mathilda May than in Lifeforce?

JavaJones:
-MilesAhead (November 28, 2009, 07:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

How could there possibly be a way to see more of Mathilda May than in Lifeforce?
-mwb1100 (November 28, 2009, 10:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was wondering the same thing. :D

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version