ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

looking for an old science-fiction movie

(1/3) > >>

housetier:
Many (more than 10) years ago I watched a science-fiction movie. I do not remember much of it though, just glimpses of scenes.

* In one scene the astronaut is driving on the moon surface in a moon buggy. After he passes, a robot rises from the dust and looks after the buggy. Like all other robots in that movie it has a red eye.
* In another scene two astronauts finds a human skeleton in a brightly lit room that could be a control room or so. Shortly after this scene, insectoid red-eyed robots attack and are fended off with machine guns.
* Towards the end of the movie an astronaut seems to sit in an escape pod, the ramp is aimed at the earth.

That is everything I can recall from this movie.

Do you have any ideas whatsoever, which movie this might be?

4wd:
Sounds like Moontrap - one of my favourites since it has my favourite actor in it: Bruce Campbell.

"We don't take no shit from a machine!" - Ray Tanner

My general philosophy regarding computers too :P

housetier:
I *knew* it was a good idea to ask DC!  :D :D

Thanks a lot 4wd  :Thmbsup:, Moontrap looks like the one I am after. Now I only need to find someone who has the DVD...

4wd:
Lifeforce is another good SciFi from that era starring Steve Railsback but made more memorable by the appearances of Mathilda May au naturale.

housetier:
"space vampires" hahahhahahaa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version