topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 6:08 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: looking for a movie: this time with vikingers or so, bearded men for sure  (Read 2231 times)

housetier

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
After my last quest was completed so quickly, I once again turn to you to help me find an old movie.

This time it will be even more difficult because I only remember one scene: it is snowing, a lot of people (maybe the whole tribe) are in the mountains. They are progressing slowly because the men in front use debranched trees to pack the snow on the path they want to take. The men are standing shoulder to shoulder and lift their trees to then ram them on the snow, lift the tree, advance a tree-width and ram down the trees again. The other men are behind them to switch when one is tired. The rest of the people are carrying lots of stuff.

Maybe they had to relocate because of disaster, disease. Or maybe they are fleeing from war or so. They surely are not taking this trip for fun.

I do not remember on which continent it is supposed to take place. I doubt it's newer than 1995. I also do not remember if it was an action movie, fantasy, documentary, cinema production or b-movie. I still hope you can help me!  ;D 8) :D